Wednesday 13 August 2014

Very AW14 Press Day and Fearne Cotton's Launch Party

On Wednesday 30th July I headed to London for the day to attend two of Very's AW14 events. Now I've only been blogging since March and before this I'd only attended one other press day which I recently blogged about. By being invited to Fearne Cotton's launch party to meet her and to view the newest collections from Very, a massively well-known and successful fashion retailer, I feel a huge sense of achievement already! My blog is opening new doors for me and offering me such exciting opportunities and I cannot wait to see what it brings next!

Very's AW14 Press Day

Earlier in the day I headed to Very's AW14 press day where I got to witness (and lust over) the newest fashion and home-ware pieces scheduled for the Autumn/Winter season.
I made my own personalised 'Season's Come and Go' Christmas Bauble and stepped into my own personal snow globe.








   


















Very X Fearne Event 

As I made my way to Fearne's launch party, I couldn't help but feel anxious. Anxious that they may have contacted the wrong girl... As I walked into the Groucho Club in Soho and gave my name to the lady, I held my breathe almost expecting them to say my name was not on the list. Alas that was not the case. Almost as quickly as I had said my name I got ushered up the stairs only to be greeted by the distinct voice of Fearne herself. As she was being interviewed by various magazines and press I had a scope around the room at her new collection. It was very interesting, some pieces made me think of Fearne straight away but I struggled to see others being Fearne's personal style. The yellow dress in particular. Low and behold Fearne walks out in her signature yellow dress and I fell in love. It had a prom feel to it but the tulip sleeves gave it the rock edge Fearne is known so well for.

I met two lovely fellow bloggers Lydia from Lydiarosexo and Jess from Velvet Daisy. We sipped mojitos, mingled with Fearne herself and hogged the Photo Booth. All in all it is safe to say it was a night to remember.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful experience and the clothes looked amazing! :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete