Friday 15 August 2014

3 ways to wear the Vesper two piece #1

When the lovely Rachel contacted me asking whether I'd want to select some pieces from both Vesper and Hedonia I was over the moon. I love both brands and the collections they offer, Vesper especially. It wasn't hard to select the floral two piece, they have it in mint and lilac. I have to say at first I wanted the lilac and when I opened my parcel I was surprised. However, the mint is just stunning. The colours are amazing.

Anyway, before I managed to photograph mine I saw a fair few other bloggers blogging the same two piece in either lilac or mint. So I thought to myself, how am I going to blog this a little differently to those who have already blogged it? Well thats how I came to the '3 ways to wear' idea.

My next 3 blog posts will be show you the different ways you can style this two piece and hopefully inspire you with any other two piece that you may own.

Firstly, the two piece together. I styled it with my nude Next mules, my Olivia Burton watch and thanks to my amazing boyfriend, my new AND GORGEOUS Kate Spade purse.

Two piece - Vesper*
Shoes - Next
Watch - Olivia Burton
Purse - Kate Spade












1 comment:

  1. love your outfit, so cute.

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete