Monday 4 August 2014

The Graduate

Hello again everyone, I'm attempting to blog a lot more regularly and at the moment I think I'm achieving this, so I hope you're enjoying my posts!

This one is dedicated to my graduation which took place on the 24th July and was one of the most special days of my life.

When it came to the dress it obviously had to be perfect, which worried me a lot as I'm so picky when it comes to occasion wear! I started shopping rather early for it thinking that it would take me forever to decide on one. However, I found THE dress almost straight away. If ever you want a more affordable but still beautiful dress for a special occasion I 100% recommend Coast. I'd admired their dresses in the past but always thought they were out of my price range. Well I couldn't have been more wrong, I bagged mine in the sale which was a great start for around £75 but when I got to the checkout they were also offered 15% off with a student card so it came to about £59 which was a steal in my eyes!

The dress is literally stunning, I think white is a perfect colour for graduation and the vibrant flowers made it a bit more different and unique which I loved. The back is also gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better graduation dress!

This post also includes pictures of my amazing friends, trust me they are amazing.

Dress - Coast (similar here)
Shoes - Zara (old)




















1 comment: