Sunday 17 August 2014

3 ways to wear the Vesper two piece #3

Finally, the last of the three posts featuring the Vesper two piece, focuses on styling the skirt without the top.

Now when it came to styling the skirt I had many options, I thought of wearing a white chiffon shirt tucked in partly at the front for a smart yet relaxed look, but decided to wear my bargain sleeveless jumper from the Zara sale with it. The high neck and sleeveless look goes great with the skirt and the fact it's black makes the colours and the detail in the skirt really pop! I wore my trusty black strappy heels and my Olivia Burton watch again to complete the outfit.

Skirt - Vesper*
Top - Zara (old)
Shoes - Zara (old)
Watch - Olivia Burton
































































1 comment:

  1. i love this outfit! all the pieces are to die for especially the watch and the shoes! love it x

    ReplyDelete