Monday 11 August 2014

Monochrome Magic

Hello everyone!

I was super lucky to be invited to Very's AW14 preview in London as well as Fearne Cotton's, yes you read it right, FEARNE COTTON'S launch party for her new collection a couple of weeks ago now. My next post will be all about the events themselves, however this one is an outfit post of what I wore to the events.

When it comes to events, especially one as huge as Fearne's collection, you want to be smart and well dressed but you really need to consider comfort as you're trekking around London all day. So I went for flat black boots, a chiffon high necked dress which is super stylish and comfortable and my trusty fedora! I feel this outfit actually channels my inner Fearne Cotton with the punky, casual vibe it is giving off. I also got stopped in the streets of Covent Garden by a girl asking what I did because she thought I looked great, which is such a huge compliment being in London and about to meet Fearne!

Stay tuned for more on the events!

Dress - Topshop
Boots - Topshop (old)
Hat - Asos



















2 comments:

  1. I'm so sooo jealous that you got to meet Fearne Cotton, she always comes across as a really lovely person and she's definitely one of my style icons! Your boots are gorgeous by the way, I love the cut out detail :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute, the event looked amazing as well! :)
    Check my blog out on: http://beckierackham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete