Thursday 21 August 2014

Give us a twirl

The lovely people at Vesper really spoilt me, not only was I gifted my gorgeous mint two piece, I was also sent this beautiful paisley skater dress. Online and even when I opened it I thought it to be black and white, but when I was shooting the dress I found it to be a dark navy colour. Either way it's stunning. Do you remember me saying that Coast is a great brand for occasion wear? Well Vesper, for me, is up there with Coast. I think their collection is perfect for special events such as weddings, christenings or a day at the races. I can imagine this dress being a perfect ensemble for an autumn wedding. Definitely check them out!

I kept it really simple for this shoot and let the dress do all the talking. I just paired it with white pointed court shoes to emphasise the white detail in the dress.

Dress - Vesper* 
Shoes - Ebay (old)



















No comments:

Post a Comment