Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Flares

I've had to urge myself just to write this post, so it will probably take another massive push to post it, but we will see.

You know when you just don't know whether you look like you? I've been after a pair of flared jeans for ages now and I finally got my hands on an indigo coloured pair from Topshop. I became inspired from Megan Ellaby the Asos stylist but I failed to remember that I'm not actually her and cannot pull everything off! Oops!

Well anyway, I styled the pants with a casual tee which I love, I'm literally wearing it to death! My white Nike Air Force 1s, (which I think may have been a mistake, maybe a nice pair of heeled boots would have been better) and my new favourite mac! This coat is to die for, I saw it in Topshop before Christmas when I was shopping with my boyfriend and we both knew it had to be mine, so it quickly became one of my Christmas gifts off of him! Yay!

I'm not 100% sure about this look but I thought who else would help me better than my wonderful followers, so let me know what you think please guys!

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Shoes - Nike 












No comments:

Post a Comment