Tuesday 6 January 2015

Pink Lady

So this year I'm determined to post much more frequently. It really drives me mad when I don't blog, I mean it's all I think about!

Tonight's post is one of my absolute favourites. Both the pictures and the outfit looks fab and that really makes me happy.

The jeans were a christmas present (chosen by me) and are to die for. Unfortunately I'm carrying a little holiday weight after Christmas so the jeans are tight, BUT when it shifts and I've worn them several times they will stretch and hopefully will fit better! These are the Topshop mom jean style, the colour is so versatile and the rips are very on trend. I styled the jeans with an oversized pink shirt that I picked up in the Next sale, my gorgeous monochrome trent style coat and my gorgeous new Dune court shoes. Now these shoes were also a Christmas present and I absolutely love them. The pattern and colouring makes them exceptionally wearable, as well as their comfort value; I feel like I could wear them forever! Finally to round the outfit off I used my faux fur black clutch bag. You may have seen this on other bloggers in pink or mint green, but I thought black will go with everything! I definitely need to keep away from faux fur and fluff, I'm becoming obsessed.

Jeans - Topshop (similar here)
Shirt - Next SALE ALERT
Coat - Topshop SALE ALERT
Shoes - Dune SALE ALERT
Bag - Topshop 























No comments:

Post a Comment