Thursday 22 January 2015

The Boyfriend Shirt

I was getting a little tired of my predictable (but loyal) locations, so me and my dad decided to take a short drive to a more scenic spot. It really is a beautiful back drop. I mean I love these pictures and I think the location is a massive part of that.

So I know that you may have seen this shirt a few weeks ago but I recently got it in the sale for an outrageous £6, so I really couldn't turn it down. I styled my gorgeous oversized boyfriend shirt with my new dark grey Asos jeans which I also bagged in the sale! They are quite big around my waist but I prefer them baggier around the leg so they are perfect with a belt! I'm also wearing my trusty pointed loafers and one of my most recent coats. This coat is literally to die for, I LOVE IT! It was also a bargain, down from £125 to £54!

Shirt - Missguided SALE ALERT
Jeans - Asos (sold out but similar here)
Coat - Urban Outfitters SALE ALERT
Shoes - Next (sold out but similar here)

























1 comment: