Saturday 10 January 2015

Racing Stripes

Happy Saturday guys! Hope you're all having a good weekend. I normally shop on Saturdays but it was my Grandad's birthday today so I've been out for lunch/dinner instead. However, fear not, I will be shopping tomorrow instead! (I have a problem, help me!)

So this outfit is one of my faves and one that I find myself wearing quite often, if I'm going out for a drink or for a meal. I've wanted a pair of black trousers with a white stripe up the side for a while now, but I could never find any that I thought were 'the ones', until I went into Marks and Spencers. I don't shop at M&S if I'm honest, I went in with my boyfriend who was looking at their suit and jackets, when I saw them. They looked perfect! I didn't have time to try them on, but I bought them anyway and they exceeded my expectations! It made me think, maybe I shouldn't be dismissing M&S so quickly?

I paired them with this jumper which I found in Next. Yes that's right, it isn't a co-ord! But I think they work really well together. I also wore my new 'their so fluffy I could die' shoes and my gorgeous personalised turquoise clutch bag, which I think adds the perfect pop of colour to the outfit. My VERY talented Aunty made this bag for me and I couldn't be more grateful, I love it.

Trousers - Marks and Spencers
Jumper - Next (not online, but may be in-store)
Shoes - Topshop SALE ALERT
Bag - One off from the Rose clan!














No comments:

Post a Comment