Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sophistication

This might be my favourite outfit yet! I've been so excited to blog this because this is just the most amazing dress. The weather has been flawless which is perfect because this outfit only deserves the best.
I was kindly sent this dress from the amazing Lavish Alice to share with you all and I couldn't be more grateful! It's such a lovely fit, I got a size 8 and it fits like a glove. It isn't too long and it isn't too short so for me it is perfect. It's a lovely soft material (it does crease) but it looks stunning on! Their latest lookbook is stunning, so make sure you take a look at their website for their newest pieces!
I was also lucky enough to be sent this divine watch from Gown and Oars, a company located in Cambridge. Their collection is amazing, I want them all! But I have the Senate which looks incredible, it is easily styled as it's silver and it just looks so classy. For £150 it is really something you should consider if you were looking for an elegant watch!

Dress- Lavish Alice*
Shoes- Zara (old)
Watch- Gown and Oars*

















No comments:

Post a Comment