Sunday 25 May 2014

Boho vibes

Hello lovelies, hope everyone is well! I've been so busy this week as I've took on a second job to try and get some more money so I can fund my shopping addiction. The weather has been a bit on and off but there was a brief spell of sunshine yesterday so I thought I'd run out and shoot this outfit.

So, I've gone for a more Bohemian style this post. I've got to say I'm not usually a hat person but this fedora is just amazing, it can spice up any outfit, it's a definite must have.
Ripped whites jeans are going to be huge this ss14, these are so comfy and easy to wear, I've gone for the super soft Leigh jeans from Topshop. I usually only wear Joni jeans but these are just as nice, but they are less highwaisted. I've also just gone for a lilac crop to add a bit of colour and to make sure my new necklaces stand out.
The necklaces were kindly sent to me from Euphoria Creations and I literally love them, I haven't taken them off yet! They have a huge collection of beautiful jewellery pieces, so take a look and if anything catches your eye then use code  'CHARLIEROSE' for 10% off everything!
The black sandals and leather jacket just compliments the outfit so well, rounding it off perfectly. I'm also wearing my Gown and Oars watch which I just can't get enough of, it goes with everything!
I've got to say this is one of my favourite looks this season!

Jeans- Topshop
Crop top- Topshop
Hat- Asos
Shoes- Topshop (I can't find these on the website anymore, but Primark sell exactly the same style!)
Jacket- Topshop (old)
Necklaces- Euphoria Creations*
Watch- Gown and Oars*



















No comments:

Post a Comment