Friday 2 May 2014

Midi skirt heaven

Hello my lovelies! I'm in an extremely good mood today as I finished my degree wednesday!! I am officially free from work, yayyy! Although, now I do need to try and find a job, which is just a whole new load of stress! But anyway I'm going to be blogging more now I have some free time. 

I went to Bristol yesterday and went into Primark. I have been seeing from fellow bloggers that they are selling some seriously cute stuff. I really didn't think I liked midi skirts, I didn't think they suited me but I just fell in love with this pink gingham beauty! I also got another (which will be featured soon)! They are so comfy and a complete must for this summer. I have a feeling I will be living in these this ss14, so flattering and easy to wear. Because of the colour and pattern I've just kept it simple with black and white combinations, I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous skirt! 

Top- Topshop (old) but similar can be found here
Leather Jacket- Topshop (old) but similar can be found here
Skirt- Primark 
Shoes- Zara (old) similar can be found here from Missguided.
I also would ideally pair it with the gorgeous 'stressed but well dressed' clutch from Zara if I had it! *insert sympathy here* 















No comments:

Post a Comment