Saturday 3 May 2014

Playing in my playsuit

I've just returned from the Bullring and I came back with some cheeky purchases, one being a potential graduation dress (not to be showed until the day, sorry!) and the most amazing baby blue coat from Zara. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen the pic I uploaded! So be prepared for a post featuring that soon!! 

So anyway, just a quick one today, a little appreciation post for this playsuit and these boots!
Seriously lovely playsuit, it is very comfy and is so flattering! I paired it with these gorgeous black Topshop boots which I just love!! And then finally my gorgeous orange Zara jacket, which is last season and is unfortunately unavaliable now, BUT Zara are selling some stunning jackets and coats this season, I'm sure you will find something that will tickle your fancy!! 

Playsuit- Topshop
Jacket- Zara (old) 
Boots- Topshop 
















No comments:

Post a Comment