Sunday 18 May 2014

Casual and Comfortable

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've all had a day of rest! Unfortunately I haven't as I've been at work, poor me!

The weather was absolutely phenomenal today therefore it was ideal for blogging. Today's outfit was my idea of the perfect casual spring attire. I wore my floral mom jeans which I still love, unfortuantely I got them a couple of months ago so are no longer available. These are my only mom jeans but I love them, they are so comfy and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a more laid-back look. I paired them with a lace crop top (again a little old now, sorry!) and my fave Birkenstock dupes! I thought this outfit was the perfect look to style my new Southern Collective Clothing watch with. As I've told you before, I'm a MASSIVE watch lover, so when I received this I fell in love. The white strap, globe face and gold edge look amazing together and at an affordable £12 it can really only be described as a necessary investment! I have also found it really easy to style which is great. Just in case the watch isn't enough incentive to take a look at Southern Collective, they also sell handmade two pieces and dresses in beautiful patterns at extremely reasonable prices!

Mom Jeans- Topshop (old)
Top- Topshop (old)
Shoes- Topshop
Watch- Southern Collective Clothing*














No comments:

Post a Comment