Thursday 2 April 2015

The Knitted Trouser

Just another quick shoutout to my job. I've spent today shopping, eating and lying in bed watching countless YouTube vids. Dream day basically, so massive thanks to the Easter holidays and the teaching profession!

Moving on. Tonight's post features my current favourite wardrobe piece, the knitted trouser. Now, unless you were living under a rock, I'm sure you would have seen the Zara knitted two piece. It was rocked by my fave blogger Hannah Crosskey and if I'm honest I got a lot of inspo on how to wear them from her. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to snap up the Zara set so for a while I was just admiring from afar, until the gorgeous Ellie Mack introduced the F&F set. Yes you read that right, my knitted trousers are from Tesco's F&F brand. They are literally identical to the Zara ones, slits and all! I didn't get the matching jumper as I'm not too fussed about that, however, with the jumper the set is a crazy affordable £30! The trousers alone were £14 so I was literally over the moon, thanks Ellie! Something I will just add is the sizing. I'm an 8-10 and I ordered the small, they fit alright but I would have much preferred a tighter fit around my thighs for a more flared look. I would suggest definitely not sizing up, maybe even size down? Unfortunately they don't do an XS.

Wow I have really rambled there, apologies! I styled the trousers with a stripe side split sleeveless top, a leather jacket, Nike Air Force 1s and my new Mango bag. The bag screams Celine to me! I'm also rocking my new ring which I was kindly sent from the wonderful Nikki Stark, her collection is so delicate and pretty, exactly the stuff you want to give as a special gift or to treat yourself! Check them outttt.

Trousers - F&F
Top - New Look
Jacket - Topshop (old)
Trainers - Nike
Bag - Mango
Necklace - Love Silver*
Ring - Nikki Stark*






























































1 comment:

  1. I've been searching for these for ages! You're a life saver! X

    ReplyDelete