Saturday 25 April 2015

Strolling Around Town

It's Saturday! Ahh, I can't begin to tell you how much I live for the weekend now that I'm in a full-time job. I have recently started a new role as a cover supervisor. I've just finished my second week and I'm exhausted - mentally and physically! I am loving it though. I'm just struggling to find time to blog and keep up with my many social media platforms, so bare with me everyone! :)

Right, moving on... This outfit and these pictures are my quite literally my favourite since I started blogging. It's so effortlessly stylish and I think the more natural shots work so well with the location. Oh and I have a fab photographer Dad, so the pics are amazing

I'm wearing my Lavish Alice culottes that you have seen before (sorry, I just love them), an oversized white cotton shirt, my fave suede jacket and the must have shoe of the season. They are so similar to the Celine pointed flats, like pretty much identical but obviously a fraction of the cost! I think maybe consider size as I got them in my normal size 4 but they are quite big. So either size down or wear a couple of pairs of insoles like me! 

Culottes - Lavish Alice
Jacket - Mango
Shirt - Topshop
Shoes - Mango SALE ALERT
Bag - Mango 
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters (old)

Can you tell I'm loving Mango at the moment?! 



 


























































1 comment:

  1. I love your blog such an inspiration xox
    http://analuisadejesus199.wix.com/fadedspring

    ReplyDelete