Friday 17 April 2015

Not Your Standard LBD

The next 5 outfit posts will be of the outfits I put together for my Travel Supermarket style Challenge.
I'm starting with one of my favourites. The classic LBD is given a major twist when it comes to this Lavish Alice beauty! This dress is seriously stunning. The scallop hem lines, criss cross sides and silver detailing complete this dress to perfection. There is nothing else to say here other than it oozes elegance and style.

I paired the dress with my new favourite suede jacket, which I featured in my March Favourites video and my SJP-esque heels. I think the way I've styled my hair and the bright red lip finishes the look off really well, sealing that classic, elegant look.

Dress - Lavish Alice
Jacket - Mango
Heels - Dune













1 comment: