Sunday 21 September 2014

The Comfy Hype

I don't see the appeal for a girl to be dressed up to the nines everyday and I personally love a good pair of trainers and oversized tee or jumper. It feels so much more comfortable!

So this post may seem a little 'lost' from my normal outfit posts but honestly I love mixing up the way I dress. I love trainers, I love heels, I love wearing beautiful dresses and I love wearing ripped jeans. I understand people have style, but it doesn't mean you can't explore others at the same time, right?

Here I'm wearing my white joni jeans and new Nike Air Force 1 trainers, (which I haven't taken off), with my beautiful Hype t-shirt. I was lucky enough to be sent this lovely top from the wonderful people at Hype. There was so much to choose from but this top just stood out to me. I mean look at the colours, the tropical trend is still close to my heart even though we are shifting into aw14. They offer some really relaxed pieces, great t-shirt dresses and some incredible bodysuits! I would definitely recommend you take a look!

Jeans - Topshop
Top - Hype*
Trainers - Nike 












1 comment:

  1. totally agree! As much as I love getting dolled up you just cant beat a comfy tshirt and jeans combo. great photos by the way, what camera do you use? would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete