Thursday 11 September 2014

Golden Girl

Afternoon guys! I've just got home from work and opened my first 'full-time work' pay slip and have now realised why every adult constantly swears behind the tax mans back, looking forward to the next rebate!

Anyway, Toby Mott, a designer who produces vintage style motif tops, contacted me asking if I'd like to blog one of their tops. I had a look and thought they were great! I selected one that says 'I have nothing to wear', this saying is rather perfect for me as I'm always trawling through my wardrobe, throwing clothes in every direction and screaming that I have 'nothing to wear'!

I wanted to style this top really well, I've had it for a week or so but couldn't think what to pair it with. I know it would look great with a pair of joni jeans for a casual look but I think most people would expect it to be styled that way. So I wanted to be a little different.  When I came across this gold skirt I just knew it would look great with the top. The midi length is so on trend and the fact it is pleated and gold is an added bonus! And of course I also wore the attire with my fave lenkas!

Top - Toby Mott*
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop














5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love the gold detailing :) p.s I finally added you on Bloglovin yay!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking lovely, amazing location as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute! I like how you styled it, the gold skirt picks out the gold in the top nicely :)

    Http://thebigbluediaryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures and outfit, love your skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks wonderful..specially the skirt..love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete