Saturday 6 September 2014

Suited and booted

Now firstly, I have been gifted some amazing clothes from some amazing brands, but none as big and as well known as Missguided. To work and collaborate with them is a dream, I just hope I've done the clothes justice!

This outfit is one of my faves yet! It just all fits. Black, white, palazzo, dogtooth, crop top, lenka. All the styles we love in one outfit, what more could you ask for?

I don't think I need to do a little description on Missguided because I already know you all love and adore them like me! But if you're just that little unsure about them while you're reading this, take a look at my pics and then their website and just give them a whirl, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Firstly, the palazzo pants. These are AMAZINGGGG, right? The fit are fantastic, I feel like a million dollars in them! I'm wearing a size 8 and they fit well but I could of got a 6 for an even more fitted look, I will leave that up to you. They have these in different colours and I want them all! Just a quick note, if you're not model height and instead are a short arse like myself, then you will need to get these turned up as the length is very generous.

Next the dogtooth blazer. Wow! I think it looks great with the white pants but it is also so versatile. Throw it on over an LBD or a pair of black jeans and a cami and you're sorted! I sized up with this as I hate blazers too skin tight, I wanted more of an oversized look and in a size 10 thats exactly what I got.

I paired the two items with a simple black bandeau top and my Topshop Lenka's to finish the look.

Just a quick note as well, if you follow my Instagram you will have seen that I bought two mac products, a lip liner and lipstick. Well I'm wearing the combo here, hope you like!
Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
Lipliner - Whirl

Trousers - Missguided* 
Blazer - Missguided* 
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop 















2 comments:

  1. Love those trousers on you :) I finally found you on Bloglovin too.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looking gorgeous! Those trousers are a must have

    www.irismaher.com

    ReplyDelete