Saturday 28 February 2015

LFW AW15

And it's over...
AW15 in London has finally come to a close and hasn't it been one to remember?! I have been attached to social media eagerly awaiting my fave celeb and blogger's outfits and to see the latest up and coming trends! Between the shows and the street style I think LFW is awe-inspiring and I would have loved to of gone to Somerset House and mingled with my fave blogging babes, but alas it was not meant to be. So instead of my LFW outfit posts, here is a summary of my fave shows and street styles and the trends that you will be seeing very soon.









The Street Style;







Top Shows; 






Frowing;



So there it is. A brief round up of my fave parts of LFW. If you saw a street style that you love then let me know! What was your favourite show? Will you be heading to LFW next season, because I will! Roll on SS16...


No comments:

Post a Comment