Friday 21 November 2014

Dreaming of the Big Apple

Today's post is one of my faves. When I was scouting out my thigh high's, I was super eager to make sure they suited outfits outside the fabulous skirt/dress with bare leg combo. I wanted to see them worn with jeans really badly, but it was a rarity if I saw any posts that styled them in a more casual way. So this is me styling up my boots with jeans, which sees me completing a casual and acceptable outfit to wear in the day.

So obviously I am rocking my thigh highs (which are still fabulous and everything my dreams are made of). I've styled them with my dark denim skinny joni jeans, a simple vest top, a leather jacket and my trusty fedora. I literally can't get enough of this outfit because it is so casual but ticks all the fashion boxes at the same time.

How cute is this top though? I've been struggling with casual tops for a while now. So I went on a mission for some that I can throw on with jeans at the weekends. I came across these vest tops with low drop arms and a high neck in River Island and loved them. It is so easy to layer them up and the slogan tee is really on trend at the moment. They have a massive variety but this one stood out to me as very 'Sex and the City'-esque design and the fact it says NYC is just an added bonus.

Jeans - Topshop
Top - River Island - SALE ALERT
Boots - River Island
Jacket - Topshop (old)
Hat - Asos (old)















What do you like to wear at the weekends? Do you prefer to dress up or down?


1 comment:

  1. I love this look, so stylish! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete