Wednesday 30 July 2014

Channeling Vogue

Here is the second of my holiday posts, I feel as if I'm channeling a bit of Vogue here with the outfit and background and the fact my Dad is a great photographer. A girl can dream right?

Right, as for the dress, if you've been following my blog from the very beginning you may recognise this dress when I blogged it in March when I first started. However, I took it away with me in the hopes I'd get to wear it again because it's just stunning. Low and behold an opportunity arose. The dress itself is super fitted but not too tight or short which I sometimes find with Missguided. I'm wearing a size 8 and girls if you want to grab a bargain this dress is now £9.99 in the sale!!

I paired the dress with, yes you guessed it, my favourite lace kimono which featured in my last post. As I said before, the versatility of this kimono is never-ending and I think it looks super chic with the dress. I then wore my metallic chunky sandals to give me a bit of a lift and to finish off the outfit.
I really love some of these pictures, but I think it's because the backdrop is so stunning.

Dress - Missguided
Kimono - Pretty Little Thing
Shoes - River Island
Sunglasses - Topshop











No comments:

Post a Comment