Monday 13 October 2014

October Wedding

Hello everyone! So sorry about my lack of posts, I've been so busy. It was my cousin's wedding last weekend, then I had the Cosmo blog awards and this weekend I've been to the My Bandage Dress press event. So I have many upcoming posts this week about all the events, so stay tuned!

This is just a quick post about my Cousin's wedding day. Firstly, a massive congratulations to Alex and Camille Pryce! The day was absolutely incredible, both the ceremony and reception was gorgeous. My other cousin Faye lives in Australia and surprised us all by attending the day which was just fab as I haven't seen her in 4 years. The food, the speeches, the service, the dancing, it was all wonderful. Safe to say it was a day to remember! 

So here's a few pics from the wedding... 

Me;
Dress - Asos 
Shoes - Missguided (Tip; size down! I got my normal size 4 in them and they were massive on me)
Coat - Misselfridge (old) 
Bag - Asos 

My lovely boyfriend Jamie; 
Suit - T. M. Lewin 
Tie and pocketchief - Gieves and Hawkes

P.S I'm thinking of blogging the dress properly with my normal good quality photos, as these iPhone shots just don't do it justice! 














No comments:

Post a Comment