Friday 27 June 2014

Flower Power

Morning everyone! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend as much as I am!

So this is just a quick one really, I seem to be channeling hippy/festival vibes here with the masses of colour I'm sporting. As you probably know I'm not a bit of a colour-phobe, I love my black and whites! But this is a lovely change. I'm in awe at this beautiful playsuit that was sent to me from the lovely people at IKrush, I'm normally a size 8 but I sized up as I was unsure about sizing and I'm really glad I did, the 10 is a perfect fit, not tight and a really flattering length. I paired the playsuit with my beautiful lilac flower crown from Summer Crown and my white Birk copies from Topshop. It is such a summery and casual outfit, I love it!

Playsuit- IKrush*
Flower Crown- Summer Crown*
Shoes- Topshop











No comments:

Post a Comment