Saturday 29 March 2014

The arrival of Spring?

I'm so excited to be doing my first blog post. It was an absolute dream blogging in today's 17 degree weather, I hope today is the arrival of spring! 
I treated myself to these metallic chunky heeled sandals from River Island the other day and just had to blog about them. 


I've decided to style them casually here with jeans and a lightweight pastel jumper (a bit too warm for today's weather though) and a pair of oversized sunglasses. However, you could easily dress these sandals up with a skirt or a chiffon dress and of course pair them with some stylish socks. I absolutely love gingham and pastels this ss14, so found it effortless pairing these metallic beauties with them! Love to mix and match colours and patterns. The sandals themselves are comfy and easy to walk in, absolutely love them. I would recommend them to anyone. 
Also, I doubt this will be my last blog on shoes because I'm slightly shoe obsessed and sandals are my faves... 

Sandals: River Island
Top: Vintage
Jeans: Topshop 
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Mulberry 

With love, Charlie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment